Each year we will do the following for you for the fee:
- In the first year, read the lease to establish the relevant information.
- Agree the budget with you.
- Write to all leaseholders, introducing ourselves as accounts managers and including a copy of the budget together with the service charge application.
- Collect the service charge monies from the leaseholders. We can be relaxed or vigorous in our approach as directed by you.
- Pay the bills from the monies collected - contractors send the bills to you, and you simply sign them as approved and post or email them to us.
- We can inform you of the financial position of the building by providing Budget vs Actual reports and Balance Sheets.
If we simply do your accounts, there may be occasions when you want some advice on management or building problems.
Property Management is a heavily regulated industry. Strict time limits on service charge collections, prescribed wording on the demands and expense limitations are just some of the legal restrictions some Right to Manage, Residents Management Company and Freehold Company Directors may not be aware of. Legislation of both regulatory and mandator reporting is constantly being up dated.
If you are in any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, and we will try and give you a fast response, responding within 24 hours. If we cannot help you, we will suggest where you might get the help you need. If you need the help of a surveyor, we can refer you to them, but there will be a charge to pay if you instruct them.